On this page you will find information on registration, fees, and financial assistance!
New to First Tee?
Go ahead and create an account with us! Register your participant(s) by clicking the button below and you’ll have access to view all of our current class and competitive opportunities! Plus, you’ll be signed up to receive our emails regarding upcoming sessions, events, and registrations!
Ready to register? Select the button below to get started!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the “Register” button above
- Select the “Login” button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a session to add to your cart. If you need a set of clubs for the participant please indicate their height and dexterity so we can have a set ready week 1!
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance or are registering more than 2 participants, complete the financial aid section during the registration process.
- Life Skills Experience Classes (sessions are once a week for 7 weeks)
- $50/session with scholarships available
- Development Tour
- FREE for any active First Tee – Louisville Participant
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
Participants may only sign up for ONE Life Skills Experience Session per session (only one programming location per session ex: spring, summer, and fall)
Registrations OPEN AT 9 AM on the designated day
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration.